Sunday, February 2, 2014

(A Very Belated) Winter Break Post

This post probably should have been published weeks ago, but January was one chaotic month. Anyway....

Christopher and I spent Christmas vacation with our families in Southern California. We had a lovely time celebrating the holidays, relaxing with our families and enjoying the warm and sunny weather.

My family and I visited Lake Arrowhead for my baby brother's birthday.



Christopher and I perused through Downtown Disney twice! I bought my favorite caramel apple, Apple Pie Apple, both times.


My siblings and I hit up our favorite hiking spot, Santa Rosa Plateau and Ecological Reserve.



We also went to the movies, went shopping and spent our time relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. Love the first pic! I've been to Big Bear, but not to Lake Arrowhead specifically.

    Hope your week's off to a great start! ;)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lake Arrowhead is great! You should definitely spend a afternoon there if you get a chance. I hope your week is off to a good start too!

      Delete