Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dress Shopping in Portland




 On Sunday Christopher and I drove to Portland to pick out my wedding dress! I am happy to say that I found an absolutely lovely dress and cannot wait to wear it. Christopher went next door to Best Buy as I made my final decision, so he does not know what dress I ultimately picked.






 After dress shopping we grabbed dinner near the wharf at Rí Ra Pub. The food was quit good- I had a Guinness BBQ Burger and Christopher had a Guinness Stew. There was even a musician who serenaded us with folk music.  After dinner we explored the streets, took deep breathes of the ocean air and wandered into a store or two. I always enjoy visiting Portland. I adore the brick buildings, funky coffee shops and historical district. The Portland Art Museum and Maine Historical Society are within walking distance of each other. It is always so refreshing to get out of Bangor and explore a new city. I cannot wait for my road trip this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment