Friday, October 19, 2012

Sea Dogs

After submitting his med school applications and getting through a rather rough school and work day, I decided my poor fiancé desperately needed a beer. We patronized Sea Dog Brewing Company on Front Street in Bangor.

Beer sampler
Isn't he handsome?


















 Don’t let the nondescript exterior fool you- this place was good. I had a “Lomlito” or pork sandwich with avocado, provolone and garlic aioli, Christopher had a BBQ burger and we ordered a beer sampler. The beer sampler was accompanied by a chart which described the beer and the foods it best complimented. 

Yay chart!

Our waiter was chill (yes, yes, I just said chill), our food was good and the beer was excellent.   The staff even insisted on remaking my meal when it seemed my leftovers had mysteriously disappeared. If you are ever in Bangor and are need of a beer and some decent food, I would definitely recommend heading over to Sea Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment