Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Weekend in April



There is a saying in Maine- “If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.” We have literally had everything this week- sunshine, rain, sleet and snow. I would love for the weather to warm up.  I am due for a healthy dose of sunshine and warmth. The pictures below are from several of the walks we have taken in the last three weeks. 


This has been a very busy week for us. I figured out a thesis topic, so I have many books to read and a lot of conferences to attend. The end of the semester is also around the corner (less than a month!) so there are numerous papers I am finishing up. I am so excited for summer break. We are about to start planning our next road trip!

Speaking of summer, Christopher and I ordered invitations and created a wedding website. You can access the website here. Everything is slowly but surely falling into place.
I made this wreath in order to will Spring into existence. Let’s hope that Spring is starting to feel more compliant. 

Stay tuned. Hopefully I will get to start posting pictures about what April and May bring in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment