Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth



Growing up in Orange County, Disneyland was a significant part of my life. Although I currently live about an hour away my family and I still use our annual passes to visit the park several times a year. There is so, so much I could say about Disneyland, but instead I think I will list my favorite things.

Favorite Rides: Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Star Tours, King Arthur’s Carousel, Winnie the Pooh and Pirates of the Caribbean

Favorite Places to Eat: Mint Julep Bar, Main Street Cone Shop, Rancho de Zocalo Restaurante, Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor, Carnation Café and  French Market Restaurant

Favorite Shops: Crystal Arts, The Mad Hatter, Silhouette Studio, Penny Arcade, Cristal d’ Orleans, Briar Patch, La Bat en Rogue, Heraldry Shoppe, and the Star Trader

One day I think I will do a post about little-known facts  and things to do in Disneyland, but this will do for now. Where are your favorite places to visit in Disneyland? 

P.S. I am sorry for my lack of pictures. Most of my Disneyland pictures have my many friends and family in them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment