Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break Project Numero Uno



Although living in an already furnished home is a great blessing, there are a few downsides to it- there is not too much room for personalization. In our home I have been trying to take advantage of the few places there are to personalize. One such location is this dresser/vanity in our bedroom. Before it looked like this.




Now it looks like this:



Better, no? These were all picture frames I found at thrift stores for no more than fifty cents a pieces. I spray painted them black to create a more uniform look. The only one that was not spry painted was the one Christopher made for me for my last birthday. There is also a picture of my little brother next to my alarm clock. I was unable to get a decent picture of it though. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment